Sunday, March 29, 2009

Reflection

I really like this book so far and I am really excited to finish it. Even though I am only half way I still think this book is very interesting and an easy read. I really like the imagery that Per Peterson uses in this book. This book flows very well and it’s easy to picture the setting and characters in your head. Even though it’s an easy read, the book has some slow parts and does get kind of boring. I hope it speeds up a little because when I read, my mind likes to wander off to different places so that’s why reading this book can take awhile and I start to lose focus. But other than that this book was surprisingly very good because I didn’t think I would have liked before I started reading it. I would give this book a four out of five and I would highly recommend it to others. Another part of the book that I surprisingly enjoy are the flash backs. I would think that flashbacks would just make the book more confusing but instead it made the writing style a lot more interesting and different from other books. So far I really am enjoying this book and I can’t wait to finish it over break.

No comments:

Post a Comment